Below we've compiled some links relating to vegetable oil motoring. Hopefully you may find them useful:
- www.vegoilcar.co.uk - one of our customers discussing all things veg oil motoring.
- ATG web site www.diesel-therm.com
- Vic Rawlings, our very first customer back in 2002 and now very good friend, had a double lung transplant in 1998, he finds running veg oil kinder to his lungs, visit his touching website here: www.mylungtransplant.pwp.bluey... then do the right thing - become a donor
- Oliomobile, sunflower powered solutions endorse ATG's solutions as the only ISO 9001 certified kits
- For excellent information on injection pumps and injectors, what's good and what's not for running vegetable oil see www.doctordiesel.co.uk or www.veggiediesel.co.uk
- Electronic Induction Heating System for Injection Pipes www.bioplantrix.at
- One of our customers Antony Berretti converted his Fiat Scudo with an ATG 2 tank system and kitted it out with onboard Waste oil filtration equipment and drove across Europe. Not just across but around - from Calais to Brindisi in Italy - the hard way. Using nothing but waste vegetable oil he collected on the way. See: www.macharsoft.co.uk/rmp/freefuel.html
- Vastly increased air filter performance from K&N Filters, use up to 50,000 miles before cleaning. www.knfilters.com/default.htm
- For Insurance Adrian Flux specialist insurers who do you a good deal, they welcome vegetable oil converted vehicles, mention us.
- Yahoo discussion forum on veg oil groups.yahoo.com/group/vegoil-diesel
- Goat industries Bio-Diesel site www.vegetableoildiesel.co.uk/index.html
- www.greeneconomics.org.uk/page7.html Adrian Windisch drives on cooking oil, our good friend with the Skoda, see also www.sunseed.org.uk/ of which Adrian is the Chair of Sunseed's Trustees
- Fancy a detox or colonic? www.karunaretreats.com
- LILI (low-impact living initiative) veg oil motoring factsheet and residential weekend course www.lowimpact.org/factsheet_veg_oil_motoring.htm have a look at other sustainable living factsheets here: www.lowimpact.org/factsheets.htm
For more information on veg oil as a fuel see links below: